1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK
  2. Hey you

Yeah you!

Have you always wanted to impress Gordon Ramsey with your culinary skills?

Well you can't...

But you can impress the NF community by joining the Cooking Contest in the Bento Box!

And we promise we won't make you cry like him.
  3. Throwback Naruto : Hidden Village of Art has launched a new contest related to Naruto where Love and Spring is in the air, until next June 21.
    To know more click on the link: Spring Canon Pairings Drawing contest !!

Where would Vergo stand in Big Meme's crew & family?

Discussion in 'Ohara Library' started by Sherlōck, May 19, 2017.

1. Go D. Usopp Straw Hats Wanker

Vergo is probably Oven and Daifuku level, so that puts him on a level below the SCs, compote and Pero.

Maybe hes a bit weaker than oven and daifuku but he should be able to beat anyone under them.

2. I am sexy (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Or bishop. We dont really know the criteria for being a Knight,rook, or bishop.

3. Marcelle.B Ban Emperor Moderator

Yep, which just cements that he could take on Pedro.

4. PwnGoatVSPandaman Better Than Grimm

Sanji is standstilling Daifuku so unless Daifuku suddenly pulls out like 9 more genie then Vergo shits on him.

If you go read the manga, you'll see that Vergo vs Sanji was.

1) Sanji hit Vergo blindside
    2) Vergo stood there and Sanji hit him again, Vergo got up casually
    3) "Don't get in my way" Vergo said
    4) Vergo rushed in and did a single kick that broke Sanji's leg (first attack)
    5) Some vague fighting was done in the background of another conversation for one panel a page later
    6) A page later Vergo was too busy talking to himself about Law and completely not giving a fuck about his fight with Sanji
    7) A few pages later both were jumping away (nothing was shown of them fighting during these few page)

That was Vergo not using his combat style (only kicking), not using buso, and not using rokushiki.

So yeah, unless Daifuku pulls stuff out of his ass and stomps Sanji next chapter, Vergo is > Daifuku and Oven.

Unless Daifuku pulls out more genies and stomps Sanji, nope.

You might be rememberin the anime fight but I just read the manga fight again of Law vs Smoker and Vergo vs Sanji and Vergo absolute wrecked Sanji. Look at my above post to see that.

So yeah, if Daifuku is truly Sanji level he's weaker than teh sweet commanders and weaker than vergo.

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2017
  5. Go D. Usopp Straw Hats Wanker

Sanji did not use any of his serious moves either and didn't even bother to use Koka. Both Vergo and Sanji were not seriously fighting. You are only saying Vergo would win cuz you saw a 100% Vergo when he went FBH and used his Bamboomanship style against Law and Smoker. Meanwhile we didn't yet get a chance to see a 100% Sanji as he is always not in the mood to fight or the fight gets interrupted before we see his 100%.

also Vergo's leg got broken the fk out too during that clash with Sanji thats why he didn't use it on his next fights vs Smoker and Law :zaru. Vergo just acted kool and tried to hide the fact that his leg is rekted by Sanji.

So overall Sanji 100% > Daifuku with 9 genies > Vergo 100% > Daifuku currently > lame non-serious Sanji ~ chilling mode Vergo.

6. Oberyn Nymeros Well-Known Member

That Genie was manhandling Sanji....Vergo didn't do that but then he wasn't going all out either....it's hard to say.

7. PwnGoatVSPandaman Better Than Grimm

http://www.mangap anda.com/one-piece/681/16

Literally Vergo's first attack broke his leg and Vergo has fought Sanji for less time than Daifuku has been fighting Sanji + Vergo wasn't using his combat style + wasn't using his busoshoku haki + wasn't using rokushiki + wasn't a serious as Sanji despite only using kicks himself.

Vergo started talking to himself about Vergo later in their like 7 page fight, he gave no shits about Sanji.

But yeah, breaking Sanji's leg with a single kick is manhandling, the anime made Sanji closer to Vergo's level but the manga had Vergo stomping.

Vergo dominated Sanji, there is no way out of it, they were pretty close in the anime but the manga (canon) made it clear that sanji was shit compared to him. Heck Vergo started talking about law at the later part of their 7 page fight.

When a single kick from Vergo without buso can break one of Sanji's leg bones in half, he's stronger.
    http://www.mangap anda.com/one-piece/681/16

Maybe you saw the anime for the fight and got them mixed up like I did where you thought it took many blows and eventually Sanji's leg snapped but it was literally Vergo standing there and taking some Sanji blows then getting up casually and going "don't get in my way", then he rushed forward, kicked at sanji, sanji tried to block with his leg and his leg bone was broken, then sanji started grimmacing and struggling to avoid Vergo for a page or 2, then Vergo started to talk about Law since Law was fucking shit up with and all that, then they both went their separate ways to avoid the gas.

Vergo did use kicks against Smoker and Law:
    http://www.mangap anda.com/one-piece/683/17
    http://www.mangap anda.com/one-piece/684/5

Sorry for ruining your joke :p

Sorry but Vergo is much stronger than Sanji.

8. Samehadaman Well-Known Member

Vergo was rather competent, good haki armament and pretty fast/mobile too. I think in Big Mom crew he'd be among the strongest fighters below the Sweet Commanders.
    Somewhere around Tamago/Daifuku although that could change either way as we see more from them.

9. PwnGoatVSPandaman Better Than Grimm

I mean Vergo while heavily holding back and not even using his real combat style was doing feats that compare to daifuku if not surpass daifuku, so unless daifuku pulls out more genie, nah.

10. Luke &#32

One of the strongest below the Sweet Commanders.

11. Samehadaman Well-Known Member

True, Vergo is probably >> Perospero. :ufdup

12. PwnGoatVSPandaman Better Than Grimm

13. MasterBeast Out Of My Mind.

I didn't ask you for any of this information dude. You've repeated yourself about 10 too many times.

I don't want to hear it!!!

14. Donquixote Doflamingo Master Puppeteer

I dont think pedro could beat sanji or smoker so he is not beating vergo either

15. Gohara Ryutoshi

Somewhere around mid Yonkou Commander level in my opinion. Weaker than Lord Katakuri, Lady Smoothie, Lord Cracker, Lord Snack, Lord Perospero, Lord Daifuku, and Lord Oven but more powerful than Lord Pekoms, Lord Bobbins, Lady Brulee, Lady Galette, Lord Randolph, Lord Diesel, Lord Opera, etc.. I'm not sure who's more powerful between Vergo and the other Yonkou Commanders. They're likely around the same level of power. :p

16. Go D. Usopp Straw Hats Wanker

B-but Luffy gets his ass kicked at the start of most of his fights like Vs Kreig and Crocodile but he still comes and dominate them at the end. Zoro goes through the same thing through every opponent he faced pre skip. Literally every legit Zoro opponent was winning at start only to lose later (like Daz, Ohm and Kaku).

Never underestimate the SHs m8. As the SHs #1 wanker I tell you Sanji 100% > Vergo 100%

You may think Sanji was going to get defeated but if the fight dragged out Sanji will pull it out with the same difficulty Luffy took on Lucci, even tho Lucci was destroying Luffy early on :zaru

Spoiler:
    I cant see the images you sent btw but I did read the chapters long ago and I remember Sanji was no where near serious, neither was Vergo. So we are back to the same Mihawk Vs Vista debate where you look at non serious clashes and claim the outcome of serious ones. Like cmon m9 Shanks =/= WB, and Zoro =/= Fujitora :zaru

17. convict He who Greets with Fire Advisor

I'm going with Daifuku/Oven level. Below Commanders and Pero/Compote but one of the elite fighters.

18. PwnGoatVSPandaman Better Than Grimm

You're wrong then, Sanji was serious, Sanji even said he was boned if things continued on.

Vergo literally beat Sanji at what he's best at with no difficulty, imagine if someone broke zoro's sword in a single slice then went on about talking about Luffy while mid fight casually, would you be going "lol zoro would totally beat that person"

Sorry evidence hurts your crappy argument =w=