1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK

2. The latest NF Newsletter is out (July), read it here
  3. Summer Glow
    The HoU Banner Contest this time is centered on Summer time.
    The deadline is until July 23rd and you only have to click here to go straight to the information you need.

4. Ladies and gents, the Tech Hub has been archived! Any tech-related questions can go in KCC now, and make sure to use the new [Tech] tag!

Our Hero Academia 2.0:[BnHA RP][Sign-ups Always Welcome]

Discussion in 'OOC Lounge' started by SoulTaker, Jun 4, 2017.

1. SoulTaker The Ever Living

+15% for the second stage
    +30 for Wind Ride

I'd probably be more inclined to start him at 1 given the abilities he's starting with. I can rng him a star rank of 1-3.5 .

2. luffy no haki Stronger than all

Done with the editing and added stats for lvl1.

@Wizzrobevox

Still looking for people for the club?

3. Wizzrobevox I'm About To Smash!!!

Hey man, anyone looking to improve is welcome

4. WorkingMoogle Well-Known Member

Daniel may be interested. He needs more interactions, I just haven't had much time to develop him yet.

5. Wizzrobevox I'm About To Smash!!!

6. Karma15 The Naive Hero

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣
    Makaya: The Amari Family, and Royal Guard.

What I make, they aren’t weapons and they were never intended to be weapons. My creations were never meant to be instruments of calamity. I make Guardian Angels. Heroes are always taking the hurt others cannot. But who takes away their pain. Every hero needs a shield.

Spoiler: Twentieth Prince of Makaya
    Name: Kassim Amari

Nationality: Makayan

NPC: Grand Heroics Freshman

Department: Support

Curriculum: Power Suit Construction w/ concentration with Exoskeletons

Personality: Passionate and driven, Kassim is truly in love with his work. The act of constructing machinery and fixing the broken is beauty and he regards it as nothing less than art of the highest form. This love was challenged when he saw the death his creations had caused, and as a result he has a psychological restriction that inhibits his ability to work. The traumatic stress its form in anxiety that has exhausted his once limitless energy. He often skips class and is a known slacker with sporadic bursts of motivation in which he displays nothing short of excellence.

Origins:

Kassim always was a builder. The twentieth child of Great Chief Undu, Kassim did not have his older siblings’ adoration for battle. His modern upbringing and fortune in being exempt from the traditions of the Amari freed him from obligation. Blessed with the freedom of choice, Kassim found a passion in engineering. His consummate skill in machinery was for his age group, unrivaled. Complacency grew within Kassim as his talents were sought out by the Makayan empire. His creations assisted the Makayan war effort. The Makayans, then at war with neighboring sovereign states, deployed Kassim and many other like minded inventors’ power suits, arming its military. War would reach its end, with many native Makayan heroes dying in rescue and protection efforts. Seeing the results of war for himself, Kassim was devastated that his creations contributed to destruction and death. He cut all ties with his nation's military and emancipated himself as a member of the royal family. After earning admittance to Grand Heroics High as one of many international students, Kassim went to America hoping to refine his talents in order to save lives.

Quirk: Enhanced Comprehension

Kassim learns concepts and theories faster than ordinary humans. Rather than being inherently intelligent, Kassim passionately seeks out intellectual stimulation and as a result becomes more intelligent.

"Young man, you say that I'm cute? Kagana Obadiah Karam Olaiyanka, first of the five unbreakable, Impaler of Men, and the mightiest of his majesty's Royal Guard. They call me Koko. Those unfortunate who have seen me as cute tend to have very short lifespans."
    ____________________________________________________​

Spoiler: Koko
    Name: Kangana Obadiah Karam Olaiyanka "Koko"

Nationality: Makayan

Agency: The Immortal Spirit

Hero Alias: KoKO

Personality: Standing at three feet and six inches, Koko's character and edged disposition is hidden by his small stature. Koko speaks with a very thick and hoarse West African accent. He grunts and scowls often and is displeasant to all with the exception of the Amari Family. Fiercely loyal and intelligent, Koko takes his job seriously and is often burdened with the task of watching over the wild and unpredictable Nala. His only weakness is Vanilla Ice Cream. He loses all mental function in it's presence. It's very horrifying to see.

Origins:

Mutations in gene sequencing gave him sapience. The Amaria, they gave him purpose. A Koala, acquiring human intelligence, Koko lived a life in reclusion before being taken in by the Amari Family. The Koala possessed an enhanced physiology and muscle frame. His mother abandoned him months into his birth and left him homeless. Shortly after, the Amari found him and took him in. Out of gratitude and the novelty of national pride, Koko volunteered for the Makayan Military. Rapidly, Koko conquered the ranks and gained a promotion as a Royal Guard. Koko loved the royal family but always favored the king’s daughter, Nala, and after she left Makaya to pursue a career in International Heroics he followed her. Several years passed and the two worked as a duo policing crime in foreign waters.

Quirk: Speciation
    Spoiler: Koko

• An extremely rare quirk that occurs in the form of several generations of hereditary mutations that give the super advance intelligence as well as physiology.

7. Karma15 The Naive Hero

United in Spirit, Mind, & Body: Sensate​

Twenty years ago, a Texas woman gave birth to three children. The natural phenomena was marked as an oddity;the woman had given birth to triplets. The babies were an anomaly, being identical genetically, and yet outwardly different. Each child was of a different ethnicity, and physiology. The woman died during childbirth and the children were scattered across the globe to be adopted. Now, in our present time, a young ambitious journalist claims that she is emotionally and psychically connected to two other people. Amid her quest in reuniting with family, Amelia Stoneheart seeks the help of heroes. Burdened by the memories of her deceased mother, and pursued after by a cannibalistic serial killer, Amelia has put everything in the hands of our young heroes. Will they be able to overcome a crisis of spirit, mind, and body?
    Spoiler: Amelia Stoneheart

Spoiler: The Journalist

Name: Amelia Stoneheart

Nationality: Canadian

My Story:

Who am I? Purpose, and identity, they were suppose to be a phase, you know? Something you’re told is natural as a teenager, because existential crisis is something only felt when you’re 16. That is a load of bull. At twenty-five I know as much about myself as you do. Likes, dislikes, those are just superficial attachments, I mean the deep stuff. My mother died giving birth to me in the States.. I was adopted not too long after by a Canadian family. I loved my adopted parents really, they were great. But i still felt like something was missing; it was a feeling akin to phantom limb sensation. That feeling when you feel something that is no longer there, like an attached limb. As a journalist I live by the creed of truth being the beginning, middle and end. Truth is the ultimate verdict, so I will tell my truth. I am Amelia Stoneheart and I am spiritually tied to two siblings I never knew I had, and I need your help.

Abilities: Kendo Expert

Amelia, although quirkless, is an excellent swordsman. Her skill is at the national level,as she was representative of the World Kendo Championship. She has translated this skill into the real world and is confident in her ability to defend herself.

8. Karma15 The Naive Hero

Spoiler: The Pangolin

“Buena pena…. Heroism. Sacrifice. Courage. I could never live that kind of life, the danger, the effort. It’s too much. Efficient idleness. Only do what is necessary, avoid excess. But if you must act, get it done.

Name: Arzo Vasquez
    Created by: @Wizzrobevox

Nationality: Argentina

After his mother’s death, Arzo was adopted by an Argentinian family. His adopted father, a professional Argentinian Action Hero, and mother a detective in his city’s police force, Arzo did not idolize his parents’ like most children. Love was never a subject of question. Arzo loved his adopted parents as much as a boy could. Never more, never less. He loved them just the right amount. Their professions and the danger it brought was not an area of interest for him. Heroism, it was simply too much. In time, Arzo came to awaken his quirk, and much to his chagrin, his parents welcomed this development with frightening levels of enthusiasm. Since he was a child, Heroics was shoved into his face. His parents would only end their insistence after he dropped out of a prestigious Heroics academy. After high school Arzo backpacked across the countryside, picking up odd jobs wherever he went. Never settling down, always moving. His travels were done in accordance to his simple ideology. Nothing less, nothing more.

Arzo is efficiently lazy. He tends to not do more than absolutely necessary when it comes to most things, but puts maximum effort into doing something once he's started, going by the adage "If you're gonna do something, do it right." He tries to avoid troublesome people and situations when possible, only dealing with them when it's seen as an unavoidable obstacle. He has a tendency to utter “Buena pena” whenever things become too difficult.

Quirk: Pangolin

A mutant class quirk, Arzo’s back is plastered with scales. On command, he can enhance their potency and raise the hardness of his scales. If he concentrates hard enough, Arzo can clad his entire body in armored scales. Due to his lack of formal training, and his completion of only a semester at a Heroics Academy, he is limited in combat.

Spoiler: The Avenger

There is a glaring disparity between the quirkless and quirks, a stark contrast between individuality and normalcy. Superhumans have become the majority, and through their callous acts of destruction, they threaten the livelihood of the minority. So with superhuman resolve, I hold back the flames, and quell the darkness. Bearing this restriction, I fight for the minority.

Name: Ulrich Van Dijk
    Created by: @Hero

Nationality:
    Dutch

Origins:

Adopted into a Dutch family after the death of his mother, Ulrich was raised as a well mannered Dutch child. He learned significance in sacrifice from the unconditional love given by his foster parents. The brutality and affinity for iniquity that is in all humans became evident after being the sole survivor of a quirk related school killing. Armed by a profound hatred for quirks, Ulrich would discipline himself into becoming a weapon for the defenseless. Wishing to be a hero in his own right, Ulrich taught himself ninjutsu in order to combat the evil he hates so fervently.

Personality:
    Soft-spoken, serene and humble, Ulrich is always willing to put others before himself, both in terms of well-being and social standing. He carries himself with an air of amicable temperance, politely conversing with the people he encounters and freely giving a helping hand to those in need. Ulrich doesn't hesitate to put himself in the path of harm to shield those around him and often attempts to defuse contentious situations with soft, calming words and a somewhat clownish personality involving feigned clumsiness. These traits lead those around him to view him as ineffectual or easily exploitable. No one knows what's truly swirling underneath the surface.

Tormented by his past as the sole survivor of a quirk led school killing, Ulrich has developed an acute hatred for quirk wielders and has taken a vow in his heart to cleanse the world of those using their powers for bad once and for all. Furthermore he would do everything within his power to protect people from their oppression and terrorism. This vow is the defining characteristic of Ulrich's personality and the primary motivation for continuing on with his existence rather than committing suicide.

Ulrich holds in his heart a grievous pain and trauma that prevents him from becoming emotionally close to the people around him. If he fails to make earthly tethers, he can no longer feel pain resulting from another individual losing their life. Even with his prodigious skill as a self taught ninja, Ulrich refrains from wielding his great combat strength, drawing weapons only for the well-being of others when words fail to appease. However, Ulrich is unwilling to simply be killed by adversaries.

When drawing his sword against those who abuse their power and undervalue the lives of others, Ulrich's calm temperament immediately devolves to a marked intensity capable of becoming a powerful fury. Ulrich's personality takes the backstage and he becomes an embodiment of hatred. This allows him to disregard his humanity as he takes his victim's life

Abilities: Ninjutsu

Ulrich is self-taught and possess expert proficiency in ninjutusu.

9. Karma15 The Naive Hero

Spoiler: Hungry Joker

Hunger. For that which is not and can never be, to be and to live. You don’t know what it means to suffer from true hunger.

____________________________________________________​

Name: Solomon

Affiliation: Unwavering Bad

Villain Alias: Hungry Joker

Nationality: Spain

Origins:

Individuality is quirk, & quirk is individuality. Viewpoints have changed in regard to quirks throughout history. Ultimately, the verdict comes down to quirks: good, quirkless: bad. This notion is not permeated with objective truth. Quirks are not synonymous with happily content existence. What about those whose quirks are cursed? What about the man overtaken by his own individuality?

For as long as he could tell, he was always hungry. The life in the boy’s mother was smothered abruptly after eighteen years. The boy tore his way into existence already with the wolf’s inclination. The young pup came to understand his individuality late into adolescence. At sixteen, the boy bludgeoned his family to death and ate their brains, a proactive start to their Sunday afternoon. The boy thought he knew hunger before, he would come to realize that before his quirk, hunger in its actuality was never his companion. The boy, now a man, has gained a kinship to it. He goes by Solomon now, and Solomon is a hunter—a superb one. Solomon is a notorious cannibal, known to consume the brains of his prey. His quirk and it’s hunger a close companion, still holds him. Solomon knows he cannot overcome his hunger; he chooses to reconcile his cursed existence by maintaining a persona of class and dignity. He feeds his hunger by hunting only the rarities, consuming only the exotic.Hungry is his mother, hunger is his father, the boy only has his hunger.

Personality:

Solomon is erudite and displays a scrupulous attention to detail. He acts contrary to his status as a cannibal serial killer. As it usually is with murder, his killings are horrifying and tragic, yet they possess a minimalistic beauty. Solomon does not act in excess and only does what is necessary. He prioritizes killing in an efficient manner. Solomon, despite being scholarly and composed, is callous and indifferent to human emotions. His behavior is subject to his wavering temperament, as he finds humans easily irritable. He exercises manipulation and endless pursuit when hunting his prey. Solomon has an obsession with rare and exotic quirks and believes that consuming these rare delicacies is the only way to satisfy his hunger.

Quirk:

Hungry Joker

Hungry Joker: A mutant class quirk denoted by a mutation in an individual’s neural development. The individual is afflicted with the urge to consume the brains of other superhuman individuals. When Solomon ingests the brain of an individual with a quirk, he gains their memories, experiences, and if he chooses so, their quirks. His stomach can only hold three quirks at a time, necessitating that alternating between quirks. Consequently, because he retains his victim’s experiences, he has acquired a vast array of skills and resources. His vast intellect is contributed to this phenomena. ​

Spoiler: LandLine

Control. You think what happened on July 5th was some random calamity?! The system is tainted, a shell of what it was. They control our individuality, tell when we can or can’t use our gifts. Control. It’s all about control.

Name: Diego Acosta

Affiliation: Villain Acolyte

Alias: Landline

Nationality: Spain. Formerly: U.S

NPC: 2 Levels Higher Than Current Heroes

Origins:

A wild youth, disillusioned by the system and its regulation on quirks, Diego dropped out of a prestige Hero Academy after his freshman year. The July 5th incident changed many lives; Diego reflects on that event as his awakening. He was influenced by the death and destruction and sought a career as a hired gun, in hopes of amassing enough wealth and resources to destroy the system.

Personality:

Diego balances the dual combination of professionalism and vivacious living. He is deeply committed to his work and shows an unwavering concentration in combat that makes up for his lack of experience. Diego will always get the job done. Discovering that hedonism is the pillar of support to competency, Diego is a force of nature at parties and social events. His work has given him the privilege of traveling around the world and he has acquired a taste for exotic woman. He finds a kindred spirit in his boss and admired his unbreakable resolve even if he does eat the brains of people.

_________

Quirk:

Techno-Symbiosis: Diego is able to create a telepathic connection with electronics and machinery and command them. Diego does this by emitting his own electrical current/wavelength into the device he wants to manipulate. This effect ranges up to five minutes of channeling time, with five being necessary to “hack” into more complex machinery and navigate through cyber security.

Techniques:

Hack: Diego takes control of the electronic device or machine that he desires.

Translocator: An ultimate, last resort ability. Diego imprints his wavelength into a piece of technology before hand, and while in combat can teleport to that device. He can only accomplish this twice a day.

Muerte Fantasma: One of the several assault suits distributed in the criminal underground, Diego’s battle suit is a slim fitted garb with many functions. It’s design is geared toward assassinations and recon. The M.F. has several functions, Cloaking, Advance Hologram projection, mini shock discs as well as physical strength amplification.

10. luffy no haki Stronger than all

Name: Tina Stratus
    Hero Name: Accelerator, the human bullet hero.
    School Year: 2nd year at GHH
    Curriculum: Service hero
    Quirk:
    Instant Impulse
    Tina is able to move at extremely high speeds. This movement is so rapid, things around her seem to slow down and make her look like she is teleporting; however, it is not to be confused with actual teleportation as one can clearly see and trace her path though actually seeing her when moving at those speeds is almost impossible. Before entering GHH she wasn't in full control of this ability, and usually had trouble stopping at a planned destination ending up running into things, resulting in Tina to be sent to hospitals numerous times and damage her surroundings. Now a days she has a very decent control over her quirk and can vary the max and lowest levels of speed however, just in case, while seeming a bit revealing, her hero costume is made of impact absorbing materials which serve as protection for her.

Overview: Tina is a second year at Grand Heroics High, she seems to have decent grades and is well known among the people of her year though mainly due to her extremely lazy personality. She has the tendency to drag phrases or just right out sleep while in the middle a conversation. She is really awkward and seems to lack a certain degree of common sense. She is one of the two girls who were Max victims on the first day of first semester, she didn´t mind it though.

11. Hero Firewhore

I think I'm going to make Isaac predominately straight w/ bisexual tendencies:hmm

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • List
  12. Wizzrobevox I'm About To Smash!!!

Fan of the puss, but sometimes, ya just need some good male ass.

13. luffy no haki Stronger than all

Sorry, for the late post.

I think it´s okay to end the interaction there?

If you want to make a post to close it go ahead.

14. Wizzrobevox I'm About To Smash!!!

More than fine! Thanks for the interaction, and welcome to the club!

15. SoulTaker The Ever Living

I'm currently working on points right now. I'm going to try my best to do them after every 100 or so posts. I'll give you guys a heads up when I'm just about finished going through all the posts.

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  16. Chronos The Wild Card

Why, thank you kindly for your efforts good sir

17. Hero Firewhore

I'm having a story crisis. Don't mind me.

18. Island In the Sun

I still exist, just letting you guys know that.

19. luffy no haki Stronger than all

Thinking on it, i think I´ll have Max go back to the first edition quirk.Haven´t mentioned or used the new one yet so should be okay right?

20. Cjones Force Your Way

Young Family Pt. 2

Spoiler: Rin Young
    NAME: Rin Yeong / Rin Song-Ri (maiden name)

AFFILIATION: Civilian

ALIAS: N/A

NATIONALITY: Korean (South)

CHARACTER APPEARANCE: (https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/thebreaker/images/1/18/Yae-Won.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110814040336) Rin is a very small woman. Standing at 4'11 with an elderly constitution, she is dwarfed by many members of her family. She has white-gray hair and brown eyes. She normally dresses in a traditional han-bok and ties her hair in a bun (https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/thebreaker/images/6/6a/Yae-Won.png/revision/latest?cb=20130824100141). In her old age, she is visibly frail, at times needing a cane to walk around properly.

ORIGINS: Born in 1935 within the Southern portion of Korea during the occupation of Japan, Rin Song-Ri was the only daughter of a Southern government official and a rural farmer. Due to her country's situation, she saw many injustices delivered onto her people. Many people within the city she lived in were taken from their homes and forced to fight on the side of the Japanese, either as soldiers or as workers to build their many machines of war. Her father, who at this point was under constant stress and pressure from the occupation forces, used whatever little power he had in order to stop them from harming his family and his people. The actions of her father had helped inspire Rin to do her own part. It also instilled in her a deep and unshakable sense of connection between her and the citizens around her.

This lasted until the end of the war, where the occupying Japanese were defeated and Korea was eventually liberated. However, the difference between North and South lead to a division between the political spheres within the country, a division that was made all but permanent with the injection of foreign powers into national politics. This started the Korean War, which split the once whole Korea into North and South, and utterly annihilated the South's industry. This lead to the newly formed country as a whole to be incredibly weak, relying on foreign aid to recover.

Rin spent much of her adolescence and early adulthood assisting many cities in gaining supplies and resources, both by helping with relief efforts herself and using her family's connections to help speed the process along if only slightly. It was around this time that Quirks began to become a phenomenon throughout all of Asia. Many Quirk users became public about their powers as they used them to assist rebuilding efforts. This gave the governing body an idea. Her father was one of many who pushed for a piece of legislation to legally allow a registry of Quirk users to be kept and maintained. Many Quirk users would then be provided jobs suited to their abilities. This law, while highly controversial at the time, helped speed up the recovery of the country significantly, allowing South Korea to get out of it's post war mires several years before the North did.

Unfortunately, the long term effects of the law were not seen by Rin's parents, who died a scant few years after its introduction. After their deaths, Rin began to use her father's old connections in order to ensure some political influence, determined to help with what she saw was a massive problem. A large number of incidents related to stranded or orphaned children began to pop up across the nation, who, due to having no adequate support structure at the time, wallowed in suffering. Rin asked many governors in person to give her the funding to start 햇빛 (Sunshine), a series of safe buildings meant to house and take care of people, namely orphaned children, abused people and many more.

During this time, she eventually met a man named Gun Yeong, a police officer. After an incident involving a massive scandal, she fell in love and married him, starting a family of her own. Throughout the years, their family became known throughout South Korea as a force to be reckoned with, due in no small part to Rin's own work. Her many children became very high ranking members of society. This of course, changed with Hye's travel towards the other side of the globe in order to find work. Rin was one of the few to stay behind in South Korea. She spends much of her time as the head of the household, keeping an eye on her children and the many children and people of Sunshine as well as making sure none of them gets into trouble.

PERSONALITY:
    Rin is a very serious and stern woman, much like her eldest daughter. Sharp minded and sharp tongued, Rin is a known as a "battleaxe"; someone who is not at all concerned with stepping on the toes of others, her words able to cut deeply against those who she has a particular axe to grind. She tends to display any disdain she has towards someone out in the open, simply insulting and berating that person as if she were speaking about the weather. Still, despite her roughness, she has boundless generosity and kindness to others, especially to children. She is fiercely protective of those in her flock, willing to do whatever it takes to protect them from nearly everything (even some things they should probably not be protected from).

LIKES: Bonsai care, Yutnori, Baduk (Go), drama movies, children, ginger ale/tea

DISLIKES: Disrespectful youngsters, spicy foods, exercise, the secent of coffee

QUIRK - BLACK BALL:
    Rin's Quirk. Rin can create a small pitch black pellet the size of a single pea which, when coming in contact with something solid, explodes into a pool of black mist. The black mist stops anyone in it from seeing or hearing anything. This is not due to it blocking sound or light, but is due to it's ability to completely block out the sight and hearing of it's victims. This effect, while powerful, can be resisted through repeated and long term exposure.

TECHNIQUES AND POWERS:

PERKS:

Blackvision: Rin has complete immunity to the effects of her Quirk.

Spoiler: Jae Young

NAME: Jae Yeong

AFFILIATION: Police Officer

ALIAS: Bi ui Sasin (Reaper of the Rain) / Blood Red Shark (Nickname)

CHARACTER APPEARANCE: Jae is a man resembling a titan. Standing at over 8 feet and with a very muscular build, Jae towers over most people. He has shoulder length dark red hair and a beard in the shape of a spike, as well as dark red eyes, which have a tendency to intimidate others. His face and body are decorated with multiple scars. He normally wears a red t-shirt and black pants with boots, but when on the job, he switches to a full body black suit complete with armor.

ORIGINS: Born in South Korea, Jae was born as the second child of Gun and Rin il-Yeong. Despite what he would be known for later in life, Jae was born with a weak heart. He was mercilessly bullied by other kids due to his inability to partake in physical activities. He was able to skirt the brunt of the torment due to his elder sister, Bora, sticking up for him. Hating his physical weakness, he asked his father to teach him how to defend himself. His father's decision to allow him to participate in training would ultimately prove calamitous; during one of the training periods, Jae had been struck with a heart attack.

The events after the heart attack were ones that would shape the life of the young Jae for years to come. The first was the activation of his Quirk. What the doctors thought would be a month long healing process turned into a four day stay. One thing became clear after observing him; his Quirk, while powerful, wasn't able to protect him at all times. Due to this, he was given medication to help regulate his heartbeat for the times when his Quirk couldn't.

The second was the effect was the feeling of utter helplessness he felt throughout the whole ordeal. Here he was, narrowly avoiding death, and all he could do was sit in a bed for days without even getting up. He even needed to have minor surgery to help with his blood flow. Moreover, he On that day, he made a personal oath; that he would never feel this helpless again.

After leaving the hospital, Jae overwent a metamorphosis of sorts; his body rapidly developed at a breakneck speed, making him jump a full foot in height in half a year. His body substantially grew in mass, turning from a small, lanky child into a muscular youth and titanic adult. His skill in combat grew staggeringly, being the only member of the family who could hold his own against either Bora or Gun. When he turned 20, he was the third pillar of the family, a person the other members showed a huge amount of respect for.

That is until the day that Jae's younger sister, Hye, had gained a job offer in America and roped the family into a trip to the new country. Jae and a few other members decided to stay behind in Korea. It was around this time that Jae himself joined the police force. While the work was harder than expected, Jae rose head and shoulders above his peers in many ways, not the least of which being because of his tenacity. He eventually caught wind of a giant dog breeding ring that specialized in breeding giant fight dogs for entertainment. After several circumstances, the result being him busting the ring by himself, Jae and Hea, a dog he saved from said ring, was enrolled into Chang 99.

Jae's time in Chang 99 was rougher than nearly anything he had experienced. He had been put against the worst of Korea's criminal underworld, and had to fight against massive organizations with strong Quirk users. Despite this, he was able to gain the respect and camaraderie of his teammates. What bothered him the most, however, were who he was taking in, with the biggest source of that being a man by the name of Soon Jong Soo. A former scientist working under the North Koreans on one of several experiments, Soo was known for fleeing the Northern country with several test subjects in order to continue his research and sell the results for his own benefit. When Jae found the man and brought him in, he found a harrowing sight; mutilated corpses of people, some Quirk users, some non Quirk users. Among them was a young girl with scar tissue along the entire right side of her body. Jae, heartbroken at the sight of the girl, decided to help the little one, taking her with him as they left.

After taking the young girl, Jae committed his one act of insubordination in his entire police career; knowing that the girl would be sent to a government facility, Jae, with the assistance of his teammates, falsified reports as to release the girl's connection to the crime and gave her an official identity. Her new identity: Ari il-Yeong, the adopted daughter of Jae il-Yeong. After the papers were sent, Ari moved into Jae's home. He and her (and Hea) have lived happily with his family ever since.

PERSONALITY:
    Jae is a kind man in contrast to his appearance. Down to earth and helpful, the man will make a point to assist when he can. He has a "go-with-the-flow" type of mentality when it comes to minor adversity, following whichever path that presents itself first. When it comes to true danger, however, he goes for the hardest path almost instantly. Jae has a strong individualist streak, which stems from his childhood; due to his heart condition, he believes he needs to be incredibly self-sufficient in large part because of his contempt towards the very idea that he could be a burden to his loved ones. He is also fiercely protective of his family, and is known to destroy anyone who harms them. He does, however, have a bit of a drinking problem, which can be problematic in large part to him also having a violent temperament when drunk which can dip into homicidal at times.

LIKES: Drinking Soju/Makgeolli, sparring, aquatic animals, dogs (especially his dog Hea), driving his motorcycle

DISLIKES: Crime, abusers, his heart medicine, relying on others

QUIRK - CRIMSON CRASH:
    Jae's Quirk. Considered an offshoot of his father's Quirk, Jae has the ability to generate a special form of crimson energy that emanates throughout his entire body, mostly staying within his muscles and certain organs (particularly his heart) before travelling. The energy enhances Jae's body physically and mentally, allowing him to manipulate his body in strange ways and even heal from wounds. This energy is not generated from his body, but from another source; the energy is synthesized from light glowing off of the moon and is replenished by standing in and absorbing moonlight, which can be made more efficient through proper breathing techniques. The energy can be sent into specific materials, allowing him to manipulate said material when they come in contact; his form of the energy reacts specifically with liquids, particularly water and blood.

TECHNIQUES AND POWERS:

Wave of the Reaper:
    Jae punches in the air, launching a red shockwave from his energy towards an opponent. The shockwave increases in size, speed and power as it passes through liquids. The shockwave can damage and destroy objects without liquids once it's power grows enough. Once it hits a living organism's body, the shockwave causes the water in said organism to damage the organism's body, which can easily become fatal depending on the amount of power contained within said shockwave.

Jaws of Death:
    Jae grips his opponent with his fingertips, digging them into their body. Jae then rips his fingertips away from the opponent's body, violently and quickly ripping out the blood from their body like bullets and wounding them from the inside out. While he normally only drains enough blood to cause dizziness, he can drain all of the blood from his opponent in one shot if needed.

Shark Pack:
    Jae is able to use his Quirk to manipulate liquids as if it were cloth. With enough water, he can grip and throw several giant bullets of water that strikes his opponent. The wound made by this attack resembles shark bites, which is the origin for the name.

Reaper's Embrace - LV. 1-12:
    Jae's strongest and most devastating move. Utilizing the Heavenly Deity Style, Jae lays a devastating punch to the opponent's body, transferring a single or series of focused shockwave(s) through their body at the point of contact. The amount of shockwaves depends on the "Level" given to the attack. Each shockwave is powerful enough to rip apart a person's bones and internal organs like tissue paper. The most dangerous part of this ability, however, is the ability for every shockwave to empower the following shockwave, allowing each shockwave to become stronger than the last. The name of this ability comes from the fact that this ability has never failed to either kill or nearly kill everyone Jae has ever used it on.

PERKS:

Hand-to-Hand Master: Jae is a master martial artist due to training most of his life with his father as well as his time in Chang 99. He is not only one of the most talented user of the Lazy Devil Style in his family (third only to his father and sister) as well as an expert in the CQC style employed in Chang 99, he is also one of only four people (all members of his family) who was taught how to use the "Wrathful Deity" Style, of which he is incredibly skilled in, almost matching his father.

Massive Strength: Jae is the strongest member in terms of physical strength by far, being able to casually pick up objects weighing multiple tons with one arm.

Spoiler: Sun Young
    NAME: Sun Yeong

AFFILIATION: Bounty Hunter

ALIAS: Azure Cyclone

____________________________________________________________________________

CHARACTER APPEARANCE: (http://imgur.com/jykg2af)
    Sun is a large man standing at 6'3" and has a lean yet muscular build. He has short black hair and cool blue eyes. He normally wears a dark long coat with a shirt and undervest, black pants and dark leather boots as well as a single earring on his ear. He is often mocked by his family and has been the moniker of "Baby Face" due to his inability to grow facial hair.

ORIGINS: Sun was born as the only child of Bora il-Yeong and Jonathan "Johnny" Sfondi. Sun spent a significant part of his childhood scouring the streets of Seoul with his cousin, Kwon Yeong and staying in his home, practicing how to fight with fists and sword from his parents and grandfather. He was incredibly skilled as a boy, quickly gaining proficiency with fighting at an early age. However, his happy life was changed with the divorce of his parents and her moving with his grandfather from Seoul to New York due to his aunt Hye gaining a job opportunity in America.

Despite the radical and rather painful changes, Sun was able to move on without his mother, focusing his free time on travelling with a good older friend by the name of Min-seng Yeo, also known by people as Min-Min. He also spent time with his aunts and uncles still living in Seoul. He visited America for the first time to be the ring-bearer for his aunt when she got married to a Hero named Eric Brandon. He later became the "Daebu" or godfather of another cousin, Nari. He became quite close to his cousins, visiting them both within South Korea and in America and essentially becoming an older brother to them.

By the time he was 14, Sun and Min-Min were inseparable, becoming essentially family. This went fairly poorly with the rest of his family, but especially with Kwon, who began to suspect that she may in fact have connections to the Korean mob. Sun, too caught up in their friendship to notice, dismissed such accusations outright as nothing more than shameless ploys in order to make him abandon her. He began hanging out with Min-Min and her own friends more and more, and became more and more estranged from his family. That is, of course, until his little group found the Black Chapter.

The Black Chapter was a list containing group of individuals that were wanted by members of the black market. Any person who was able to capture them gained a massive sum of money. And Sun had been tricked to assisting Min-Min and her partners with cashing in one of them on an earlier occasion. He was told that these individuals were messing with her mother.

Disgusted with such deceptive and illegal behaviour, Sun left to spill the beans on the whole operation. This, understandably, was something Min-Min and her group didn't want getting out, so they all fought against him in a rather violent battle which caused considerable property damage and civilian injuries. Eventually, Sun won out in the end, but was shaken by the event.

The event, known as the "Black Chapter Incident", Sun slowly draw himself business. His career prospects due to his part in all of this all but evaporated; not only was he implicated in significant crimes that would normally nail him serious jail time, his battle against Min-Min and the others made him a pariah in Hongdae, where the battle took place, and obliterated his popularity. His family was mostly spared mostly due to the inclusion of Jin Soo, a respected governor and family member. He, however, was the target of constant harassment and even attacks from people affected by his actions. Eventually, it all became too much for him and he ran away.

After he left home, Sun went on a sort of pilgrimage as he travelled to the eastern edge of America, where he built up a large amount of contacts. It was during this pilgrimage that he met up with his father, Jonathan, who was able to help his son complete his training in the way of his fighting style. During his training, Sun also had his eyes opened to the world of bounty hunting. After taking on a job to take in a fleeing criminal, he had finally found his calling. He eventually made it to his mother and the rest of his family back in New York, refreshed and ready, and with the help of his family, joined a legal bounty hunting service, helping to legally capture criminal Quirk users and deliver them to the police for a fee.

PERSONALITY: Sun is a sly and shrewd person, always looking for ways to get what he wants at a moment's notice. He loves going through arduous challenges, relishing going up against unlikely odds, even when the prize is not worth it. Sun likes to cultivate an arrogant and cocky persona to piss off his opponents, using a silver tongue to destroy others verbally as well as physically. Despite his faults, however, there's more to him than first appearances. He deeply cares for his family despite not seeing them all that often these days. He also sees himself as the "black sheep" of the family due to the terrible situation he put them through with his resignation. He also does some humanitarian work at times.

LIKES: Sour foods, swordplay, soccer, small time gambling, older women

DISLIKES: Deception, holding secrets, complainers, salty flavors

QUIRK - BREATH OF THE STRONG: Sun's Quirk. Considered an offshoot of his grandfather's Quirk similar to his mother, Sun has the ability to generate a special form of azure energy that emanates throughout his entire body, mostly staying within his lungs before travelling. The energy enhances Gun's body physically and mentally, allowing him to manipulate his body in strange ways and even heal from wounds. This energy is not generated from his body, but from another source; the energy is synthesized from the air itself and is replenished by standing in and breathing, which can be made more efficient through proper breathing techniques. The energy can be sent into specific materials, allowing him to manipulate said material when they come in contact; his form of the energy reacts specifically with gases, particularly with normal air and smoke.

TECHNIQUES AND POWERS:

Steel Tempest:
    Sun covers either his limbs or his sword with azure wind. This wind will not only increase the effectiveness of his strikes, but also causes other objects, such as bullets or fists, to have their trajectories altered. The wind can be released to fire ranged attacks; the limbs create an air shockwave while the sword creates a crescent shaped air slash.

Stiff Breeze:
    Sun summons a blue wall made of wind that covers a large area. The wall can block bullets and powerful blows in front of it as well as repel whatever physical objects it comes in contact with.

Bloody Whirlwind:
    Sun creates a spinning cyclone and sends it towards the opponent. The cyclones' rotations are powerful, able to rip and shred stone and steel like paper. Once in the center, the cyclone tears the object in several directions, pulling it apart into pieces in the process.

Last Breath:
    Sun sends air into the sheath of his sword as he also sheathes his own sword. He then draws the blade along with releasing the air, drastically increasing the speed and energy behind the blade as well as creating a coating of wind around it to increase its cutting power. Sun himself brags that with this ability, there is nothing in the world he can't cut.

PERKS:

Combat Prodigy: Sun is considered by his grandfather to have the skill and abilities of a prodigy. Having mastered his father's Mortal Draw swordsmanship, he is able to take down opponents in a literal blink of an eye. Not only that, but he is able to use the Lazy Devil and Wrathful Deity Styles, being ranked 4th i his family in terms of hand-to-hand skills. It's said that he may be the one person to be able to surpass his grandfather.

Living Jetstream: Sun is the fastest member of his family, being able to move at supersonic speeds for extended periods and even faster in bursts.

. . . My god, it's late.

22. Hero Firewhore

@luffy no haki We've been together since the Naruto RP and we haven't spoken or RP'd with each other once :defeat

23. SoulTaker The Ever Living

I think points should be ready today. There's about 18 more posts to read and then just formatting to be done.

24. Threadmark: Point Day 1

SoulTaker The Ever Living

Cycle One || Post 2- 139

Level Cap is 5

Leftover points may go into the SP Counter or banked and put toward your next marking period. You may not spend over 100 points.

The first number is your total and the second is what you scored without bonuses. If you want your notes or title cards let me know. I can PM them and add them to this post upon your consent.

It is now March 1st in the GHH timeline. The entire month of March is yours to use. Feel free to flashback on the skipped 2 weeks or continue with the new jumping off point.

Atlantic: 88[85]

Chronos: 108 [92]

CJ: 110 [88]

Hero: 112 [87]

87+25= 112

#47 - Fake Out [+1]

#51 - Great combat [+2]
    I’d suggest spacing the actions out a bit more. They’re well written but some of it can be broken apart to let change them more into sequences that segue into action.

Ex: Out of harm's way, Colette sprinted around the formed crystals and delivered a swift knife hand strike into Mimi's side, causing her to double over to her knees, which she quickly recovered from, and flipped backwards with a somersault kick, narrowly missing Colette's jaw, as she landed back on her feet. Colette attempted to deliver a palm strike to Mimi's chest, which was blocked by an expanding crystal shield. Leaping over the shield, Mimi sought to finish Colette with a surprise attack, but failed. The blonde only manage to snag a few strands of Colette's hair. As Colette backpedaled to escape the range of Mimi's crystalline shield manipulation, Mimi, who was slightly faster, managed to connect with Colette for the first time with a spin kick. Colette however blocked the attack with her shoulder and grabbed Mimi's calf in the process. She brought it down to her side and delivered an elbow into the blonde's kneecap, causing an enormous amount of pain to surge through her body. Mimi painfully yanked her leg back to safety, out of Colette's reach and increased the distance between them with crystals. Mimi fell to the ground panting, taking advantage of the time she created for herself. Colette wasn't afraid of her crystals, but she was certainly wary and Mimi made sure to capitalize on that.

My input: There’s a few actions in here but it’s all in one sequence so it’s harder to appreciate what you did and can make the eye wander a bit.

Ex: “Out of harm's way, Colette sprinted around the formed crystals and delivered a swift knife hand strike into Mimi's side, causing her to double over to her knees, which she quickly recovered from, and flipped backwards with a somersault kick, narrowly missing Colette's jaw, as she landed back on her feet.

Colette attempted to deliver a palm strike to Mimi's chest, which was blocked by an expanding crystal shield.

Leaping over the shield, Mimi sought to finish Colette with a surprise attack, but failed. The blonde only manage to snag a few strands of Colette's hair. As Colette backpedaled to escape the range of Mimi's crystalline shield manipulation, Mimi, who was slightly faster, managed to connect with Colette for the first time with a spin kick.

Colette however blocked the attack with her shoulder and grabbed Mimi's calf in the process. She brought it down to her side and delivered an elbow into the blonde's kneecap, causing an enormous amount of pain to surge through her body.

Mimi painfully yanked her leg back to safety, out of Colette's reach and increased the distance between them with crystals. Mimi fell to the ground panting, taking advantage of the time she created for herself. Colette wasn't afraid of her crystals, but she was certainly wary and Mimi made sure to capitalize on that.

#60- Get this man a hard hat because he’s a miner-2
    #136- The shark metaphor was nice.

Hollow: 113 [88]

88+20[Showcase]+5= 113
    #6 - Sweet intro. Liked the atmosphere and lightness of it all.

#17,#20,#22-[+Points for interactions] +1
    The interactions were short and clean with the characters leaving a believable impression on each other. Mimi’s enthusiasm as a plot device makes it easier for teacher character’s to present positive narratives of her character. It’s more show than tell.

#33 - Reasonable expectations and synthesis of knowledge [+1]

#52- I’d refer back to this post if you ever need help in thinking how to build a fight. It doesn’t always have to be long and some of your turns of phrase are really interesting. +2

“The history of their small battle could be read by the position of these crystals, their altered shape speaking of defense or offense against the many attacks, some smudged with blood from the times the girl wasn't fast enough to avoid an attack she hadn't been aware of until it was too late. “ Epic lead in with this.

#82- A Get Me Over Post Get’s a Me Over Title Card

#101- The Mimi vortex-1

#110,#112- So as the one who collaborated with you here I can say it was pretty easy. It was fun to kind of have a fire to fire dynamic where you have a girl who wants the most of her education meeting someone who wants to be the best educator.

Island: 109 [92]

92+17=109

#16 - Just Rolling With It-2
    #56- When William Westley Looks For Inspiration He Looks In the Mirror- 4
    #58- If Harry Champ Was Real or If Seto Kaiba Had a Heart?-3
    #80- Natural Light-1

#88- Not a long post but it’s cool because of how thoughtful it is. There’s no big epic response it’s just an organic response that’s interesting and short but not curt.-1

#92- I like when people use their characters as reflective surfaces in interactions because it shows the perspective of a peer in gametime. -1

#94- I like that I don’t question how natural your dialogue seems because it has such a natural flow. It actually serves as a reminder that we actually say a lot of words in direct conversation. It reminded me of a time you pointed out that people don't really use each other's names in conversation either. All in all your dialogue is very organic and easy to read.-1

#103- Vintage Island. - 4

Anonymous Reader:

#64 - He's such a lovable idiot. There's fun to be had in each and every single Westley post.

#71 - It's killing me that I don't know who 'she' is. Your building it up pretty nicely.

#75 - The contrast between Westley's extravagance and Mallory's plain character is fantastic.

#76 - It's funny that Hope keeps referring to the present as "this world". Does your version of time travel work rely on the multi-universe theory?

Kenju: 110 [86]

86+20+3=110
    #4 - Nice metaphors and style. You missed some things in proofreading. Not sure how I feel about the crash landing intro.

#25 - Love the dynamic wording of your action scenes. [+3]

#40 - Can’t Knock the Hustle

#43 - Backalley streets and volleyball lel

#58- I like the beginning of this post. I’m not sure if the structure has proper form but the way you put the words makes things easy to understand as you conjure images in your writing. Funny enough the first paragraph kind of encapsulates this as you make a simple mistake but the context is clear whilst the weight of your written word stands.

Annonymous: #66 - I really, REALLY, wish you would post more. Your writing is clean and your character is fun to read. [45]

Luffy: 88 [85]

Moogle: 111 [89]

PX: 104 [84]

Tenma: 107 [85]

Wiz: 112 [82]

Kei: 103[89]

@Atlantic @EvilMoogle @WorkingMoogle @Kenju @luffy no haki @Wizzrobevox @Island @Karma15 @Hero @Cjones @Kei @Hollow @P-X 12 @Tenma @Chronos

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017 at 11:20 AM
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  25. Atlantic Storm Booze Intermission Administrator

Jacob's Stats: 175 + 100 = 275
    Lvl: 3 > 4

Base Stats:
    Power: 40 + 45 = 85
    Speed: 45 + 15 = 60
    Spatial Perception: 40 + 20 = 60
    Stamina: 50 + 20 = 70

Special Stat:
    Control: 44 > 69

SP Counter: 20 + 8 = 28 points

Jets's Stats: 175 + 100 > 275
    Lvl: 3 > 4

Base Stats:

Power: 50 + 20 = 70
    Speed: 30 + 45 = 75
    Spatial Perception: 55 + 15 = 70
    Stamina: 40 + 20 = 60

Special Stat:

Control: 44 > 69

SP Counter: 20 + 8 = 28 points

29. Island In the Sun

Westley

Strength: 40 -> 50
    Speed: 40 -> 50
    Spatial Perception: 65 -> 80
    Stamina: 30 -> 35
    Control: --

Level: 3 -> 4
    EXP: 175 -> 215

SP Counter: 0 -> 4

Leftover: 65

Hope
    Strength: 40 -> 65
    Speed: 40 -> 65
    Spatial Perception: 65 -> 100
    Stamina: 30 -> 50
    Control: 44 -> 56

Level: 3 -> 4
    EXP: 175 -> 280

SP Counter: 0 -> 4

Leftover: 0

Westley is now peak human in everything but spatial perception. Your favorite rich boy and soon-to-be class president is now an Olympic-level athlete.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017 at 3:19 PM
  30. WorkingMoogle Well-Known Member

I leveled up Daniel as well, forgot to write down exactly where things were spent but it should be self evident.

Still sinking a phenomenal amount of points into control :zaru