1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK

2. The latest NF Newsletter is out (July), read it here
  3. Summer Glow
    The HoU Banner Contest this time is centered on Summer time.
    The deadline is until July 23rd and you only have to click here to go straight to the information you need.

4. Ladies and gents, the Tech Hub has been archived! Any tech-related questions can go in KCC now, and make sure to use the new [Tech] tag!

NF Newsletter - July Edition

Discussion in 'The Konoha Times' started by baconbits, Jun 27, 2017.

1. baconbits Moderator

Intro:
    Periodically we'll be releasing a forum newsletter to discuss the latest news and changes on NF. The goal with this is to open more channels of communication between the staff and the rest of the community.

Go to Issue 1
    Go to official navigation

MAJOR SITE NEWS/CURRENTLY IN THE WORKS

Global moderators:

• @Aphrodite was promoted to GMod. In her new role she'll be able to help out across the forum to help fill in the gaps where more staff are needed.
    Staff Consultants:
    • NF Staff will be grabbing some of you to help us improve certain sections. Stay tuned for details.
    XENFORO/MBXX RELATED NEWS
    • Just keep in mind that we can't host copyrighted material. Our rules on this haven't changed but you may see that some of this will be enforced more strictly than it was in the past.
    SECTION NEWS

Akihabara News
    • The Akihabara Lounge is having a discussion on what to do with the Anime/Manga of the month
    • Mr. Mob won the DB sections Ningen of the Month award
    Downtown News
    • The Section formerly known as the "Chatterbox" is being revamped, which includes your vote for the section's new name and a discussion of the new section's rules. See Aphrodite and @Trinity Bregoli for details.
    Naruto Avenue

Summer Glow
    The HoU Banner Contest this time is centered on Summer time.
    The deadline is until July 23rd and you only have to click here (https://forums.hero-academia.com/threads/the-hou-head-banner-with-a-summer-glow.1105581/) to go straight to the information you need.​

Outskirts News
    • @mr_shadow & @baconbits are working on ideas to revamp the Cafe. Visit the Cafe Revitalization Plan thread here to discuss some of the new ideas, including rules to for one on one and team debates in the Debate corner.
    • @Ultimate Deathsaurer is working on a number of ideas to rejuvenate the OBD. Stay tuned for details.
    UPDATE ON MAFIA CHAMPIONSHIP
    @Didi helped his team advance to the next round but unfortunately he didn't advance with them. Now he's back here on NF with the rest of the mafia section playing games all summer long. Check it out and sign up for one! Beginners encouraged to try. See @Law for details.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
  2. baconbits Moderator

Correction: the Summer Glow contest is being hosted in Naruto Avenue, not HVOA.

@Rinoa

3. Cax Rebel INS

This the gayest thing I seen in a while and I saw my Dad cum in his own mouth last week

4. Magilou 「Maginpui~!!」

5. John Wick I once was VAK but now I'm back.

6. Lady Gaga

You must have been severely traumatized by seeing something so dreadful. :sadpanda

7. Cax Rebel INS

I'd pay to watch it again, you little faggot.

8. baconbits Moderator

9. Shroomsday Too Classy to be Right

Look guys you need to jazz this news up, it's too dry. Put a pedophilia scandal in the Mafia Game Tournament, speculate on Mbxx's intentions to make unwanted advances on the various members of staff, etc etc.

10. baconbits Moderator

That's in the next issue. It takes time to build unnamed sources.

11. Lady Gaga

Well, my bio-dad used to let me get drunk while he and his drinking buddies had orgies while my mom was at work. I've been a gay alcoholic ever since. :mlpshrug

12. Cax Rebel INS

wtf cunt i dont wanna kno that gay shit shit fuck outta here fam :catshivers